Jamie Reid vs Jimmy Cauty “Boudica Is Coming” ESTATE Editions Print No.1
BELIEVE IN THE RUINS
WE VALUE ICONIC LUXURY & INNOVATIVE LIFESTYLE SOLUTIONS
YOU VALUE ICONIC & INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT INITIATIVES
TOGETHER WE MOULD THE DERELICTION OF THE FUTURE
A COLLABORATIVE LIFESTYLE DISASTER
FROM THE L-13 LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WORKSHOP FLOOR TO YOUR WALL
AVAILABLE AT A MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR ONE DAY ONLY
Specially made for the Art Car Boot Fair
16th SEPTEMBER 2018
- A raw, rough ‘n ready 6 colour screen-print In assorted colour-ways
- Jimmy’s tower block, Jamie’s Boudica, Jimmy’s slogan, Jamie’s ransom note lettering
- The edition includes all test prints, rejects, faults and anomalies
- If you are lucky you will get a unique work
- Printed and mistreated by L-13 Screen-print Solutions as instructed by the artists
- Limited Edition of 350 signed and numbered by Jamie Reid and Jimmy Cauty
- 400gsm Reverse Optimum Grey Backed White Lined Chipboard
- 64 x 45 cm
- Housed in specially screen-printed portfolio/mailer
PRINTS COME PRE-PACKAGED
POT LUCK COLOUR-WAY and STATE OF PERFECTION/DERELICTION
THERE WILL BE NO CHOOSING, DELIBERATING OR BARGAINING
Choice is an illusion and you must play with the hand you are dealt. The illusion of choice causes stress. L-13 is dedicated to relieving stress. For this we do not allow you a choice of colour-way or allow you to worry about the condition of your print. We won’t even choose. All the prints will be sealed in a cardboard portfolio and you will be surprised and happy with what you receive, and the world will be at peace.
L-13 screen-prints are not slick lifestyle products: more the work of vandals, hooligans and artists than interior designers. These prints have the requisite amount of misprint and offsetting, overprinting and physical abrasion. They may be dirty and torn with staple holes, additional finger prints, smudges, and other marks that bare testimony to their making. The hip will find this beautiful and the squares will find it abhorrent.
BELIEVE IN THE RUINS!
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
ESTATE TPD 446 (A Town Planning Directive) is a new project by Jimmy Cauty that will see the building of 23 derelict tower blocks at 1/30 scale. Follow the building of ESTATE TPD 446 here https://www.instagram.com/towerblock1/
Many thanks to STRONGROOM STUDIOS for whom Jamie Reid’s Boudica motif was first made http://www.strongroom.com
Out of stock